To be a Gas Engineer you need to be Gas Safe registered. Gas Safe Register is the official body for gas safety in United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey. Therefore courses will work towards this qualification and will follow a recognised syllabus such as NICEIC and Corgi.
Successful completion of a course will lead to you becoming a fully qualified Domestic Gas Engineer. You do not need any prior knowledge just a willingness to learn.
Recognised qualifications are highly regarded by employers throughout the industry and are often required as standard in order to be offered a position at a company. Below are some of the qualifications you will receive upon successfully completing the course.
- NICEIC Certificated, Basic Gas Utilisation
- City & Guilds certificated, 6084 Energy Efficiency
- ACS Certification, Core Gas Safety (CCN1)
- ACS Certification, Domestic Central Heating and Central Heating Boilers (CEN1)
- ACS Certification, Water Heaters (WAT1)
- ACS Certification, Cookers and Hobs (CKR1)
- ACS Certification, Space Heaters – Fires (HTR1)
- ACS Certification, Flue Gas Analysers (CPA1)
- Part P Defined Scope Electrical Qualification