Successful completion of a course will lead you to become a fully qualified Domestic Gas Engineer. You do not need any prior knowledge just a willingness to learn.
Recognised qualifications are highly regarded by employers throughout the industry and are often required as standard in order to be offered a position in a company. Below are some of the qualifications you will receive upon successfully completing the course.
- BPEC Foundation Gas Certificate
- BPEC Energy Efficiency (Part L)
- ACS Certification, Core Gas Safety (CCN1)
- ACS Certification, Domestic Central Heating and Central Heating Boilers (CEN1)
- ACS Certification, Water Heaters (WAT1)
- ACS Certification, Cookers and Hobs (CKR1)
- ACS Certification, Space Heaters – Fires (HTR1)
- ACS Certification, Flue Gas Analysers (CPA1)
- Part P Defined Scope Electrical Qualification